Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, November 12, 2016

BEAUTY...DEFINITELY SKIN DEEP...

If you know me, then you know that one of my favorite past times is observing people, be it real life or characters on t.v., and although I have always held to the conviction that beauty is indeed skin deep, it is only lately that I have settled into my own skin enough to realize the validity of this adage.

People who possess courage, kindness and self-confidence are beautiful...period.  It makes no difference what they look like in the body they were dealt...they are beautiful. The more you realize, especially the next time you look in the mirror or deflect a judgment from someone else, that you are the best you you can be and you are so very proud of that, no matter what you look like on the outside, know that you are beautiful and that everyone sees the beautiful person you are...but yours is the only judgment that matters


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: