Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, May 7, 2016

CAN YOU SPELL THAT PLEASE...

As someone who really loves to write and appreciates grammar, it amuses me so much when I see signs that either fail to get their point across or are just plain spelled wrong. I also love the pictures people post of their texts that went awry...stupid auto-correct...lol. I wanted to post these to bring a smile to your face as we can all relate to these.

Here's your sign (yes, I totally "borrowed" that line...lol):




These are the texts I found on Huffington Post.com:

I so hope these made you laugh as hard as I did. Too funny. 




Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: