Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, February 14, 2016

STEPS TO TAKE TO HACK LIFE...

 

Just what is a life-hack you may ask. A life-hack is an easy way to either do or get around doing, everyday tasks that make life just a little bit easier. I have compiled a link-list to make your life a little easier in finding them. Some of these are really ingenious. I tried a lot of them yesterday and I really loved the one on how to replace missing keyboard feet with binder clips…I never would have thought to be that clever.  I hope you enjoy:

1. 100 Life Hacks That Make Life Easier

2. 10 Simple Hacks to Fall Asleep in 30 Seconds, Backed by Science

3. 1000 Life Hacks

4. 25 More Life Hacks For Easy Solutions to Annoying Problems

5. Life Hacks List on Pinterest



Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: