Donate to help this blog continue

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Item Added To My Store

I just finished a new piece for my store.  It is basically a portable filing cabinet.  I find that using a large briefcase and trying to carry my purse is a bit much so I came up with this:

DSC08038

Front View:  It’s about 12" wide and 10” tall.

DSC08039

Back View:  pretty much the same but contains my label.

DSC08040

The closure features double-ended Velcro for easy opening on either side.  The bamboo handles and gold hinges add to the theme of the paper used for the outside of the purse.

DSC08041

It opens to reveal a pendaflex file with 12 separate, plastic openings for regular sized files (which I have included).

DSC08042 

Another view of the pendaflex opening with my files inside.

This was great fun (and a lot of work) to make, but I am so pleased with the results.  I will be making many more of these to come.

 

No comments: