Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE


My son and I went on a nature walk, photo shoot. I found the most interesting cactus in bloom. I particularly love the shadow in the upper right corner of the picture. It reminds me of a cartoon character, but I can't remember which one.

Things are going great on my Yahoo group thus far, and I'm busy creating things for my friend Kimberly Terlouw's birthday,
which I will post pictures of soon.

My books are coming along just fine. I ha
ve two completed, one being edited and still writing the third one. To say the least, I am busy, but it keeps the constant insanity that lives in my mind, concentrating on good and creative ventures.

I took my son to Willcox this weekend for his 4-H Spring Fling. I am so proud. He took grand champion in the favorite foods division, for which he prepared his favorite dish. This was his table setting:

and he did all of that himself. He even looked up the napkin folding online to find the fleur de lis fold that he chose. Talk about your proud mothers. I was beaming from ear to ear!!!!

No comments: