Donate to help this blog continue

Monday, November 19, 2018

A THANKSGIVING GIFT...

"Love is pure when it comes from loving you 1st."
Photo (c) November 19, 2018 - Kimberly D. Miller

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I have been reflecting on the things that I am most grateful for this past year.  As I am very grateful for my good health, my boys and the love in my life, I am also extremely grateful for the progress I have made this year in realization, listening, healing and executing the changes I needed to make toward finally becoming the person I want to be.  There is still work to be done, but I'm on top of it now, thanks to finding the right workbooks and guidance.  

So, in the spirit of healing ourselves and coming to terms with living a healthy life with balance, I wanted to share a link, a gift, that I found on Ishwari.org entitled, "365 Days of Self-Care, Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless Beauty ," aka the UnCalendar (not to be confused with the calendar product of the same name).  This is such a great UnCalendar as it guides you to perform one RAK (random act of kindness) for yourself each day.  This was an invaluable tool for me this past year and I intend to use it again this year.  I love that it is printable because I keep a copy of it on my bulletin board and cross each day off.  (A lot of us old-school people love our paper copies...lol).

It is with great hope that I pass this on to anyone interested, that they do at least one nice thing for themselves each day in order to begin (or continue) the path to self-realization and self-healing.  From me to you with gratitude and love, HAPPY THANKSGIVING and here's to your success!!!  (raise glass of wine here).

Click on this link to access the calendar: http://www.ishwari.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/365_Days_of_Self_Care.147111302.pdf

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: