Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, July 17, 2016

A PARENT'S LOVE WILL TRANSCEND ALL...

Today my best friend who lost her mother today, an amazing, caring, magnificent woman with an excellent sense of humor, who had been suffering for a long time with pain and debilitation due to her illness...to her I just want to say...a mother's love will transcend all realms to stay connected to her children.


Whenever we lose someone close to us, everyone around us will try to comfort us by saying that they are in a better place and no longer suffering (which is appreciated and so kind). This is certainly true in a physical sense, but a mother's love will transcend all in order to stay connected to her children. My mother has been gone for 6 years now and I still feel her to this day...every single day...hard times, good times and everything in between. It is as though she never really left...she only changed realms and we stay connected in a way that surpasses what we can understand in this physical realm that we know consciously. Our souls however, will always be connected and will always communicate in a way that only souls can do...on a deeper and more meaningful level.


While this can be a difficult concept to grasp, when you finally do grasp it, it opens up a whole other level of understanding. It allows us to change the way in which we perceive the journey...the journey that is life. Suddenly all things have no boundaries because we know they stretch far beyond the limited understanding of the physical realm.


I don't know how (and I no longer question it), but my friend's mother came to me shortly after she left this realm and asked me to look after her youngest daughter, the one with the kind heart who is most like her in every way and I assured her that I would, which gave her peace. She was a strong and magnificent woman and I am proud that I came to know her...especially through her daughter's eyes.


Whenever you lose someone close to you, remember that they will always be with you...communicating, loving and touching you, just in different way that you are used to in this our physical realm...and that your parent, the one with whom you were most connected, will transcend all in order to stay with you because souls travel in groups...they reincarnate with the same souls over and over in different roles, in different realms and in various capacities but with one common thread. What is that thread you may ask? Love...simply love.





Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: