Donate to help this blog continue

Thursday, January 1, 2015

IT MIGHT BE A NEW YEAR, BUT…

P1040006
It might be a new year, but why not honor each new day with the same excitement and joy.  Why does everyone give so much attention to a new year, when we live each year one day at a time. It makes more sense to me to wake up and say how grateful I am for a chance at a new day, i.e. a clean slate each day, than an entire new year because, and let’s face it, we don’t know if we are going to be granted a year to enjoy in its entirety. 
People are always making “new years’ resolutions,” and some of them, not all of them mind you, but some of them never even attempt those that they make each year but instead do it out of some sort of a sense of duty.  I wake up each morning and resolve to make it the best day I have ever had, and with that attitude I am never let down by finding the positive things within each day, treating them all as the separate and individual entities they are. 
So, for the new year, I challenge you to wake up each morning and be thankful for all of the good and wonderful things you have in your life, let go of the bad and negative things, and take each day as they come, resolving to be the best you you can be that day…each day.


Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment...if you have a blog or site of your own I would love to visit it. After you leave your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by. Thanks for visiting and thanks for leaving a comment.

No comments: