Donate to help this blog continue

Monday, December 1, 2014

$7 WALLET TRANSFORMATION…

I recently found myself in need of a new wallet as my old one was falling apart and I refuse to carry a purse anymore, thus the problem of finding just the right wallet for just the right price.  I was in North Bend the other day in a unique clothes shop and asked the owner if she had any wallets and she said she had only one but the clasp would not hold.  She said it was originally $20.  I asked how much it was with a broken clasp and she said $7 so I bought it because it had all the right pockets in all the right places.

I took it home and immediately removed all of the bling that was on it as it made it look terribly tacky, and then I made it into something I really love.  Pictures below.  So nice to finally have found just the right wallet.

P1030914P1030915P1030916

No comments: