Donate to help this blog continue

Monday, September 5, 2011

TEXTING AND ANGER

Texting is the most popular form of communication these days, but there is a huge aspect of it that I hate.  For example, this morning I texted a person to see if they were coming in to work today, but they reminded me that they didn't come in on holidays and it was Labor Day.  I told them I wasn't aware, because here I am working and there is nothing in the office to say that it's Labor Day and I plain forgot.  I mean, I'm old, we forget shit.  They texted back in what seemed like an angry way and I texted back and could tell they took it in an angry way.  I missed their phone call as I was out cleaning a lot of dropped equipment and my phone was in the store.  They then texted back angry again.  Now, I don't know for sure if they were texting angry, or if I was for that matter, but I hate that aspect of texting.  A person can take it any way they want, and if they take it as anger, they will text back in anger.  They should invent some kind of a button to annotate voice tone on these things.  They can do everything else, why not something like that?

No comments: