Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NATURE

One of my favorite topics is nature. I have never seen or felt anything so awesome and powerful as what can be seen and felt through nature to the deepest depths of your soul. The sounds, the colors, the intense sensations of the five senses, all manipulated and guided through nature. I'm in awe when I see something like this through the camera lens.

How fabulous it is to have the technology to capture such visions of inspiration and adoration.



Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is prohibited without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: