Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A BEAUTIFUL DAY


I went for the most peaceful and beautiful walk today, all alone with my thoughts and dreams, through a forest, amid a dry, dusty desert, in a cool spot on a hot day. I found the most beautiful scenery and took the most satisfying shots. We have had much rain this year and the brook was babbling so loud it was like a song from nature. I must say, I have not heard this particular brook babble in so long a time.

I then went to a carnival in the park by myself, and rode many of the rides, sort of reliving my child-like desires. It was the most fun I've had spending the day with myself.

I am working on several new art projects, to be posted in the near future. My life is beginning to make sense again, but the desire to travel will never be stilled.

No comments: