Donate to help this blog continue

Monday, June 23, 2008

ART IN A CARTON

I just discovered, thanks to my good friend Rho, a blog called Art in a Carton. http://art-in-a-carton.blogspot.com
The idea is that the originator, Susan, will make up 52 cartons, i.e., old milk or juice cartons, with cool art supplies and goodies in them. It is a three for three swap and inside the initial carton we receive, there will be three addresses to send out three of the same types of cartons to, that we make up. The carton, as I understand it, is the actual box that the items will be mailed in. The cartons are to be decorated on the outside before they are mailed. I'm sure I'm not doing the description of this wonderful project, justice, so click on the link above to find out what it entails. It's really a fab idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool I thought maybe you were from NE because of your beautiful banner!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass.