Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THRIFT STORE FRENZY

I had such a good afternoon. I got to go and buy things in the thrift store--and I didn't have to pay for them. I used the gift card my mom got me for my birthday. Look at all I found, for under $14.00.
And look at the fabulous old "Kodak Library" album I found for .25. It is still full of the original, old, black photo corners. I plan to use it as a place to display photos of all of the things I make. A sort of a portfolio - vintage style.

Plus, I got a great computer case for 1.00, which is durable and I can use as a tote to take back and forth to work. I'm always carrying things for my book writing process, like files and pictures, etc., and I've gone through 3 book bags already.
The wooden key holder used to have a mirror inside, but I have big plans for that, which will be posted at a later date. Gotta go - so many ideas, so little time.

No comments: