Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NEW JOURNAL CREATIONS












I got busy last weekend and made a bunch of journals to add to the stock pile. Some are hard back journals and some are wire-bound. I just can't stop making any and all types of books. I'm even altering the heck out of the ones from the thrift store. I've decided that if I am going to be a person with an addictive personality, something I've struggled with my whole life, then I am going to let myself addict to creating things. Not only will this keep me out of the online shopping malls, but it will be the kind of addiction one can freely enjoy without fear of intervention. The wire-bound books are made from mattes which I have cut and used pictures I took, mostly from this year's garden. But some are shots I took awhile back that I just like.


No comments: