Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A PLACE FOR EARRINGS

I was getting so tired of trying to find a pair of earrings to wear to work everyday because I had to sort through them. A lot of them were put away in other areas and I forgot I had them. I tend to be one of those "out of sight, out of mind" people when it comes to having too much stock and not remembering where I put it all. I have since developed the attitude that "It's not getting what I want, but rather wanting what I've got." Yesterday I developed an idea for my earrings using an old piece of copper tubing that I had laying around. I make most of my earrings myself, and I tend to make them pretty dangly, so I needed room for them to hang without interference. Now I not only have a great place to hang and view the earrings I made, but it also dresses up the bathroom a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very scultural, I like it!

mystressladybug said...

cool idea. you have some awesome earrings also.
april