Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, March 9, 2008

PHOTO DICE










This idea came to me last week while sitting at my desk at work. I made these dice cubes and put pictures on them, one white and one black. They are 1 x 1 on each side. Tomorrow I will bring them to work and put them on my desk. When I tire of looking at those pictures, I will just roll the dice and whatever combination comes up, that's what I'll look at for another period of time. I might do it daily, just to see the possibilities that happen. Some of ithe pictures are of my son and I together, of him when he was young and of my photography. This was fun. I'm so happy with myself that I'm finally opening up enough to get original ideas (I usually get them from books).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With this creation you can not lose, any way you roll the cubes you always get a fun colorful surprise.

Anonymous said...

With this creation you can not lose, any way you roll the cubes you always get a fun colorful surprise.