Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, January 16, 2016

YOU...





-YOU-
(c) 01/2016 Kimberly D Miller

I stand back on the beach in awe of the sight of the salt-laden waves crashing to the shore,  yet they pale in the unique artistry you bring to the definition of femininity. ..
Your soul emanates purity and honesty and in my eyes you can do no wrong for when I'm with you I lose sight of all else. With a single glance you bathe me in your poetic love,  no confusion, no shrouding, I can clearly see. ..
You stand by me through thick and thin. I no longer know where you stop and I begin. ..I cease to be me when I'm with you for together we are us, hearts, minds, bodies and souls reunited as one from another realm of existence. It takes my breath away and becomes my life, all of it, for I long for you and I'm drowning in such gratitude for this gift...



We hold the illusion that we can break free but we never will. ..it's bigger than anything we have ever known and defines the eternity from which we will never leave...nor would we want to.


Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: