Donate to help this blog continue

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BEAUTY IS EVERYWHERE

Where do you find beauty? I find it in:

                • A cool Spring breeze
                • The smell of Jasmine in the air
                • The moon, in any cycle
                • Words/Writing
                • Photography
                • Friends
                • A hug from my son
                • Spending time with my mother
                • A brilliant sunset or sunrise
                • Morning dew on nature's beauty
                • Raindrops on my tongue
                • A walk
                • Fog
                • Wind
                • A leisurely drive to anywhere
                • My cat hugging my neck with both paws
                • The wind against my back
                • Tantalizing food
                • Sending/Receiving snail mail
                • Good health
                • Massage
                • Gardening
                • Meditation
                • Meals at the kitchen table
                • ...and things too numerous to mention

No comments: