Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, March 29, 2008

EASTER FROM SWEDEN

I had the best day today, and to top it off, I get home and there is a package in the mail from Sweden. I immediately realized it had to be from Elisabeth of Lev Livet Leende (http://levaleende.blogg.se/ because I'm not familiar with anyone else in Sweden), from the Easter Bunny's Chicks' Easter Swap (see link on left panel), and it was. She sent me the most beautiful wall hanger, made from cloth with a satiny ribbon adorning the top of it, and the word "Amour" written across sheet music and ironed onto the fabric. It's just gorgeous. AND inside was a package of marshmallowy goodness: pink, white and yellow chicks, bunnies and birds, that taste like those giant, orange marshmallows shaped like peanuts. They are SOOOO good. I am going to hang this beautiful piece on my wall next to my bed with my favorite potpourri inside. Thank you Elisabeth. You have much talent and exquisite taste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly!
It warms my heart ever so much to see the post on YOUR blog!
And your words, Kimberly you´ve made MY day - again!
Lots and lots of LOVE!

//Elisabeth