Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, March 25, 2017

SOULEMETRY...

Soulemetry...an odd, yet accurately, amazing word.  What is Soulemetry?  Urban Dictionary.com describes it as follows:
"Soulemetry is when fate brings two completely diverse people together (straight or gay) and they throw out all they know about love and they fall in love with each other."  I first encountered this concept in my favorite, straight-woman-turns-lesbian movie entitled, "Elena Undone."  I was also fortunate enough to meet and have a brief love affair with my split-apart for a time... a beautiful and amazingly blessed time.  This movie was my life...with her.  I love her to this day and I wish we could be with one another, but alas it must not have been meant to be...but I digress.

How amazing would it be to stumble upon the one person in this life or any other, who completes you...right here and right now? Who understands and accepts every aspect of who you are?Indescribable.  Soulemetry is the realization that the person you WANT to be with is the person you MUST be with...the person who speaks to you through a level deeper than verbal communication...deeper than emotional and/or telepathic communication.  This is the person who gets you...from the very soul of who you are....and the one you can be with like no other...not on a level that constitutes the perfect and utter truth in your life.  

While we cannot always be with our split-aparts in this lifetime, whether we find them or not...we can find love for the moment...this moment in time.  The hard part, when you meet your other half, is living without her/him because everything will pale in comparison...I hope you are brave enough in this one lifetime to be honest with yourself and be with the one you share soulemetry with...I promise you you will never find it with another and everyone else will pale in comparison.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are truly right in your words. When I use soulmentry people say they never heard of it. This type of LOVE scares people because they aren’t in control of it. Also they know it wouldn’t make sense to folk what you see in that person. I too first heard of it in Elana Undone once a month or 2.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the word soulemetry, the feeling is breath taking. I was lucky enough to to have found her, but unlucky to have lost her. Our story is like Elena undone. We came from two different world lesbian and straight, she was married and have a boy as well. Unfortunately, we were not strong enough to be together. I don’t want to be a person who breaks up a marriage even though she doesn’t love him but she stay for her son. Our love was so strong and passionate but if u truly love someone , sometimes it’s best to let them go. She loved me so much and so do I, saying goodbye was one of the hardest thing I ever had to do. We promised to one another if later we meet again under different circumstances ( both single) then if it’s our destiny to be together then we will know. If one day you should read this, know that I love u and I have a place for u in my heart. I miss u. I know we both with some else but the truth is soulemetry! A ❤️ E!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I have found my Twin Flame, but I have a feeling she is frightened by the unknown. I am really hoping that she will realize that she is and always will be safe with me. I know that this is a once in a lifetime and intense love.

LuLu said...

Wow... I'm so glad to learn that there are others out there experiencing this. I've felt crazy and alone. I haven't been with her in about a decade and i still can't get her from my mind, heart, send soul 😭.