Donate to help this blog continue

Monday, May 30, 2016

NOTE TO SELF...

NOTE TO SELF...

Dear Self,

I know you struggle and fight to stay afloat sometimes, but in case I don't tell you enough, you're amazing and beautiful. Thank you for being so strong, open and down-to-earth. The world sees you even when you think they don't and you feel invisible. I appreciate your heart and your stubbornness...your willingness to love, even after having been hurt so many times...it is admirable. I'm so proud to know that you've grown to acknowledge your worth. I'm so grateful to be you.

With love,
Me


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: