Donate to help this blog continue

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

PROCRASTINATION IS NOT YOUR FRIEND...

I will never understand why people, who hate stress in their lives, wait until the last minute to accomplish everything. I come across this in all three of my jobs and, being the opposite type of person, I just don't get it. I hear, "I need it yesterday," or "I've known about the project for months but I just now decided on what I wanted,"...wow...then I hate to bear this bad news but stress is something you are snuggling up to in bed. Watch this video...she makes an awesome point about procrastination and how it does nothing for you in the long run.  Thank you, Alexi.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: