Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, April 10, 2016

YOU CAN LIVE IT TRUE...

A few weeks ago I wrote a post about the complexity, but the necessity to do the work when you want to make positive changes in your life entitled The Key to the Reward is the Work Involved and today I received this video from my Origami Owl mentor, Wendy. Thank you Wendy...what divine timing that this video came along to help convey this message to those whose lives it can touch. 

I hope it will strike a chord in you and inspire you to take whatever action you need to effectuate the changes you want to see in your life...before it's too late. You can do anything and be anything you want in this life...but you must take the first step (which will most likely be the most difficult one) and walk down the path to get the work done. You will gain your life back...I promise!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: