Donate to help this blog continue

Monday, March 21, 2016

ORIGAMI OWL...

I must apologize for the lapse in posts...I have been gone since last Thursday to a retreat with the featured artist and a dear friend until last night. I had SO much fun and in the meantime became a distributor for Origami Owl. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company and I hope you will check out my new website for the distributorship at:

kimberlyskarmicbling.origamiowl.com



I promise by the weekend to have more posts us and running and thank you so much for following me...you are all so awesome!!!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment by clicking on the word "comments" below. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: