Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

GIVING THANKS FOR ONE ANOTHER...


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
While Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks for the things that we have and are blessed with, it is most important for me to give thanks for the people in my life...past and present.  To my mother for who I am...to my father for my artistic side...to my son for bringing out the best in me, to the family who stuck by me and to the friends both near and far who stick with me through thick and thin and through all the hills and valleys.  I love and cherish each and every one of you and am so, so grateful for your presence in my life and for letting me be present in yours.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: