Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, October 11, 2015

LOVE YOURSELF AND ALL FALLS INTO PLACE...

There is no love more important than that of self.  If you love yourself you can conquer everything else in life that comes your way.  When you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything will be alright because even during those times that you find yourself feeling as though no one else on the planet cares, you know that you love you and you accept yourself for you who are and are in your own corner.  You know that you will no longer judge yourself harshly nor will you try to live up to the expectations of others.  You will not settle for less than you deserve in any area of life and you will not take yourself so seriously that you create drama in and around your life.  I find that the more I accept myself and stop judging myself so harshly that I can handle the tough times even better.  I know they will pass and I will come out on top.  I just have to remind myself of this sometimes and had to do that today.  

Life is short and I am making it my goal to not only love and accept myself and enjoy life to the fullest, but to make sure that everyone in my life that matters to me knows how much I love and cherish them as well.

Love yourself, treat yourself to all the good you deserve, and all falls into place.


Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: