Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, October 17, 2015

ANOTHER SAPPHIC POEM...I SEE YOU...

***I SEE YOU***

You hide yourself inside your world you never let them see, 
the who you are within yourself that you revealed to me;

I'm so touched you let me in and trusted in me too, 
please let yourself feel close to me, It's safe for you to do;

Sometimes you're scared, I know you are, I feel you pull away, 
but always know I'm here for you, I'm asking you to stay;

You know I couldn't hurt you even if I tried, 
you know I give my all to you, to you I've never lied;

Give me your hand and let me lead, the truth is oh so near, 
I'll take you there and show you love, I'll keep you from the fear;

Time stands still when we are one I need you in my heart, 
connect with me let's meld our souls, this is a brand new start;


(c) Kimberly D Miller - 10/2015


Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: