Donate to help this blog continue

Friday, September 25, 2015

FINDING YOU...


FINDING YOU
By
Kimberly D Miller
05-01-2014

Alone in my bed, I lay in the darkness, 
my bare skin tingling as the gentle breeze 
caresses my body.
Your face, like a vision from heaven, looks upon me, smiling 
down on me immersed in 
the love that connects our souls.
You know not how to reach for 
me as your spirit is timid and 
confused.
Open your heart, reach out with open arms, 
you will not draw back empty, but 
with all the love and passion my 
soul can offer yours.
When we finally connect, one complete soul 
will emerge and finally will be born an 
entity of pure love, passion and lifelong 
companionship, ending lifetimes of searching for one another.

WHY DO WE DEFINE?
By
Kimberly D Miller
05-01-2014

Why do we define and feel 
the need to be defined?
Life is about change an alteration;
It’s about chaos an intrication;
The need to label, the need to be seen;
We yearn for this more as our years 
quickly ebb from our field of vision......


Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: