Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, August 15, 2015

DATE YOURSELF...

(c) 2015 - Yachats, Oregon
Something i have learned as I age is that you should take yourself out on dates from time to time and enjoy your own company. ..

While i realize that some people have a difficult time doing things alone I am hopeful that those of you with that fear will from time to time, force yourself out of your comfort zone more often than not and just pick up and go and do things that you have always wanted to do or just enjoy doing and take those day excursions and take yourself out for a meal or a show or both. ..

Today i took myself far north up the coast of Oregon and rode horses on the beach in Florence then further north for wine tasting and dinner in Yachats...i even found a sinfully delicious Oregon wine called Passion...right up my alley...yeah, 2 bottles made their way home with me. ..

Whatever or wherever you enjoy ...go do it and take yourself out for the day. ..i know you will discover a part of you that you love spending time with.
(yeah, I look like Special Edna with my hair up under that silly helmet...lmao)

No comments: