Donate to help this blog continue

Friday, July 3, 2015

LET ME HOLD YOU...

Be my love and I'll be whole, let me wrap you in my soul,

Let me wrap around your heart, from your life I'll never part,

You're a gift from up above and you have taught me how to love,

Live your life without the fear, live with pride don't shed a tear,

Be who you are despite the glares, I can teach you not to care,

Share my life and be with me, we'll live a life that's so carefree,

We'll make sweet love both day and night, how I long to hold you tight,


Be my love and I'll be whole, let me wrap you in my soul.


The thing about writing poetry, at least for me, is that when it needs to come out, there is no stopping it.  I liked this one though.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: