Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, July 5, 2015

HEAD REGURGITATION...

If you read my blog then you know that from time to time I need to let out all of the random thoughts and weirdness that builds up and runs around my brain.  I do this in the form of free writing in which I write down anything and everything that comes to mind, whether it makes sense or not.  It is a great release and this morning I really need to release.

People who don't try to stay in my life, don't deserve to be there. I am going to slap the next person who tries to shush me in any way. If you know me you know I am a person of words, please respect that. Don't use the word “little” to describe anything in anyone's life when you talk to me, it is very condescending and pretentious. I love myself and I deserve only the best life has to offer. I miss my family, even my dad. I want to help people, I hope I do. I need to put more music on my phone. I want to go to the beach today. A person could leave your life in a heartbeat so if you don't tell them you love them every chance you get you will be left with regret. Why do gas prices go up on a holiday weekend. Aren't people more apt to travel when gas prices are down? They can make that shit up in volume. I love the morning marine layer because it keeps it cool here. I live in a beautiful area and I'm grateful for that. I had fun on Friday but not on the fourth. People are fucking nuts. I love art. I need some breakfast. I'm glad I work tomorrow. I like my job now. I love my son, he is so good to me. I need to wash my truck. I'm going to the beach today, definitely. I need water. I need to get out of bed. Life began at 50 and I'm so glad it did. Need to pack a picnic lunch to take to the beach.

At this point, after my head regurgitation, I feel so clear and much more at ease. As you can see there is no rhyme or reason for the way anything is written as it is the way it comes out of my mind. I love this exercise and I hope it will inspire you to let all the rambles out of your head the next time you feel stressed and pent up. It really helps.





Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: