Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, November 2, 2014

VIDEO OF MY BEST SUNDAY IN OREGON...SO FAR!

I am not the best cinematographer but I did try to capture the area that I most enjoy spending time in and during this time there were these great surfing dudes out there to watch.  The rock I am standing on is a reef that jets way out into the ocean and there are tide pools to study and on the left, a bank of rocks with crashing waves and on the right is the jetty where the large ships and barges enter and exit the bay.  I love that they call this place the "bay area" because I spent so many years in the San Francisco bay area.  I had the most reflective, spiritual day I  have had in a long time and I wanted to share the sound of the waves and the beauty I was so blessed to enjoy today.


















No comments: