COPYRIGHT

Please respect the artwork, photographs and writings of this site and do not copy or otherwise distribute without prior consent/permission. All images, unless otherwise posted, belong exclusively to the artist.

FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Purchase My Books Here:

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu. Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu. Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

HEADED NORTH...

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this past week.  I have been wearing a tank top, sandals and no coat.  Today I ventured North, further up the coast and got to see the world's largest sea cave which, in the winter months, houses hundreds of sea lions.  Not only did I get to see such a gorgeous place, but I also conquered (this time anyway) my claustrophobia in order to take the elevator down into the cave...the only way down.  I took a leap of faith, went inside and made it up and down without panic.  I had to really talk to myself about relaxing, especially since I knew I was in a small, enclosed box that was gliding down in solid rock, but I DID IT!  Behold the power of positive thinking and faith.  It was so worth it and a personal triumph.  I also went to the Umpqua River Lighthouse and then up through Reedsport and Florence to the Haceta Head Lighthouse.  Below are more pictures of my adventures.







































Thanks For Visiting and Please Tell a Friend if you like what you've seen

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews