Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

OREGON UPLOADED

I decided to upload my pictures of Oregon here on my blog so my friends who are not on Facebook can view them.  I am so enjoying the beauty of this magical place. 
Coos Bay Bridge

 Bastendorf Beach






 Cape Aragon...The sea lions flock here.

















 This the the sea lion I helped back into the ocean


 This barge pulled into port (see pics below)





 Pics from the botanical gardens










 I had never seen this color before it is called hot cocoa







 I went to cape aragon again yesterday...the sea was very rough and there was hardly any beach at all.























 Coos Bay Lighthouse, which is no longer in operation and you cannot get out to it as the bridge collapsed a long time ago.



 I could not believe that the huge white mounds in the town of Charleston are oyster shells.   Wow.

 Port of Charleston, Oregon




No comments: