Donate to help this blog continue

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I AM UNDER THE INFLUENCE...

I AM UNDER THE INFLUENCE...of so many people who have touched my life.  Only a handful have remained constant, tried and true and they are the people who are meant to be there.

Did you ever stop to think about the reasons people enter our lives?  Some stay forever, but the majority are here and gone once their purpose has been fulfilled.  God's plan includes these particular souls to touch our lives in order for us to move forward or to heal or to get to where we need to be.  Even a person you abhor can have a reason for touching your life in a negative way only to discover a positive meaning.

I recently sat down and made a list of as many people as I could remember, all the way back from childhood, who have been in my life, even for a day.  I then took this list and tried to write next to each person what they taught me or what I might have taught them.  This was a real eye-opener.  I suddenly realized that if "blank" hadn't been in my life then "blank" wouldn't have happened...or if I hadn't of been in "blank's" life then "blank"wouldn't have happened for them.

Therefore, I wouldn't be where I am today or who I am today, without all the people I have ever met and I would be no one at all without the influence of God and his son who gave his life for all of us.


No comments: