Donate to help this blog continue

Monday, February 25, 2013

YOU CAN BE ANYBODY...

YOU CAN BE ANYBODY...

For years I've suffered from ADD, OCD and BiPolar disorder. Quite recently I found out that I now have to add diabetes to that list. Due to my outlook on these areas of my life I have always been a bit grumpy and unsettled. Not a person I've been comfortable living with and, let's face it, you are pretty much forced to live with yourself. Until recently I didn't think I could change my moods and my outlook, but I have to say that I've discovered the secret to happiness (at least one of them). Just be anyone you want to be. You CAN be rich and successful and powerful—you CAN be in the job or profession of your dreams—you CAN have the life you want if you want it bad enough and work toward that goal with total focus and drive.

Let's face it, one of the things (aside from the money and the obvious perks) that drives people to want to be actors and actresses is the excitement of being other people. They get to study them, research them and eventually become them for a period of time. When I thought about that I was like, "I can do that. I can be whoever I want to be." Now, knowing myself as I do, I want to be someone that I can be proud of who helps people whenever she can and in whatever way she can; someone who can inspire people and give them encouragement when they need it. I have slowly been morphing into such a person, but am now working on the physical aspects like where I want to live and what I want to do, not to mention my financial bracket. I've heard people say that if you are happy with barely getting by, then you will barely get by. If you are happy with mediocrity, you will always be mediocre. If you want abundance and financial security, you can make that happen. Your life CAN be what you want it to be and to believe otherwise is to deprive yourself of the happiness your deserve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "YOU CAN BE ANYBODY..." < Liked it!

Here is my homepage; forex
trade signals