Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Trip to Florida

Wow, this weather is getting to us. One day it's 70 degrees and the next day it's 30 degrees. Brice and I are both suffering on a daily basis feeling like we're getting a cold one day and then better the next. ARRRRGGGHHH! Anyway, I am attempting to put all of the pictures of our trip to Florida in a slideshow. The link for this is on the left. There are so many pictures and I am at work so I didn't get a chance to put them all on yet, but if you like, check out what's there so far. Eventually I will be posting pictures of some of the things I am making, textilewise.

Keep checking back to see more pictures from our trip. Some of them are really great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you have a blog!!!! I am so excited! Now it'll feel like we are neighbors again, I can pop by whenever I want. Yippee, ok, really, I'll go now, don't want anyone getting creaped out...Hehe!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! it sounds like florida was really fun, but really hot. at least you guys went out as a family and had fun. lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Being as how i live in FL this post cracked me up. That is FL weather. One day we are in shorts and the next we have to put a jacket on. Of course there are the days that you start out wearing a jacket and a few hours later you are sweating up a storm, lol.