Donate to help this blog continue

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SUN ANGEL



Last night I was going through my collection of collectibles and decided that I wanted to do something to use up my endless collection of "unwanted" cd's (the one's you get in the mail, begging you to buy their online services). I've been saving them in hopes that I would find something to use them for one day, so I decided to make a sun angel to represent the coming of summer and light (not so much the extreme heat).


It isn't too obvious from the pictures, but the wings are emobssed in crystal Kaleidescope translucent embossing powder and they're really sparkly. I embossed the CD on both sides with a thick layer silver metallic embossing powder on top of black ink. The gold item in the middle is a button that I glued on to cover the hole and three black buttons say "love" "dream" "hope". I think I'll work on a spring angel and maybe one for the fall and Winter also, so I have a set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This SUN is definite to brighten up any day! Wow! How Creative! Elisa